Stories pon de TL Featuring @ObaHighLord


This as you know is  the first episode of Stories pon de TL and if you are pretty frequent on twitter you would know people come on there to talk about their life experiences, Stories pon de TL is full of the GOOD, the BAD, the UGLY and of course we can not forget the MAGA and the first episode is about the maga.

This episode is about about a tweep named @Obahighlord at least that is his twitter handle, before he began his story he was ranting about how some guys are stingy to girls due to past experiences little did we know baba himself had entered one chance, anyway here is his story, I hope you have popcorn and drink with you because it is going to be a good one, I hope.

Story begins:

I'd like to share a recent experience I had with a girl,hopefully there'd be someone out there that'd learn from it.

 There's this very beautiful girl that stays and schools in Anambra that we've been in contact for a while..

She buzzed me 1 hot afternoon that she'd be leaving school to come see me in Abj & also collect her waec certificate.

Happily,I said SHOW NA. She told me she had booked flight but needed to sort some things out in school & would be needing 10k

Evidence to show I'm not forming story.



Back to the story.

At 1st,I was like this girl thinks I have tribal marks or do I look like oyinbo that she wants 2 turn Maga?

but after a lot of disturbance from her and knowing she has no parent (as she told me),I fell for it.

I sent the money in2 her account. Before sending the money,she swore she'd be staying at my place throughout her stay

Lemme give you an image of why I fell for it. Here's her pix 



B4 sending,I felt a lot of things were fishy,I asked her to send pic of her flight ticket,she said she did it online & only has ref no

I doubted plenty things including her location,she sent me her location... 



A friend of mine just called that he has had similar experience. Someone has to speak out so other people don't become victims

At this point,I had stopped thinking straight and started thinking what I'd do with her when she comes.

To cut long story short,her flight was meant for 5pm but I called 5:30pm & her phone rang,I called again immediately it was off.

This is when I knew I've been scammed but I kept telling myself its small money & hoping she was on her way at the same time

As I speak,she's yet to pick my calls since then & she deleted me off bbm. She scammed me big time fam 😂

End of story.

I dint share this story cos of the money I sent but cos I don't want any1 reading this to also fall victim.

I screen-munched all evidences before she deleted me,knowing its very possible she's a scam. 

Now tell me,how would I help any other girl that asks me for money next time,whether genuine or not? Call me stingy,IDC!

Sorry  Oba it can happen to anyone, anyone thirsty and rich, money to waste.

Anyway if you have a story you want here and also want to give me tips and point me the direction of a fresh story you can reach me here toluunusual@gmail.com. Bless

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram