Mum who's had plastic surgery to look like Barbie doll saves for 12-year-old daughter's boob job


 A mum obsessed with plastic surgery who spent £100k trying to look like a Barbie doll has admitted saving £20k for her 12-year-old daughter to get a boob job.

Self-proclaimed ' Barbie Girl' Kerry Mileshas undergone a range of treatments in the past six years to transform herself from "plain and boring" - but is also putting aside cash for schoolgirl Bethaney.

Even though the young 'tomboy' is adamant she doesn't want any surgery - Kerry said she's still saving up just in case she changes her mind.

Beauty therapist Kerry, 33, said:
 "If she got to 16 and said 'I want my boobs done', I'd definitely tell her to go for it - she'd need parental consent at that age but of course I'd give it to her.
"It's not just boobs and fillers, she can have anything she wants - if she thought her hair wasn't long enough, her nails weren't long enough, her teeth weren't straight or white enough, I'd tell her to do it.
"Bethaney says she'd never do it, but I always said that when I was a kid as well - never say never.

 "I've got money put aside in case she ever changes her mind and wants to do it - if she wants a boob job, lipo, anything like that then I'll pay for her to have it done.
"She's got a nice nose anyway and big lips so I know she wouldn't want those done, but if there's anything else she wants I'll make sure she gets it.
"But she's nothing like me to be honest, she's a bit of a tomboy.

"It'd be nice if she shared my love of Barbie, but she's not into it and that's fine.
"When she was a baby she was like my little doll - I always dressed her pink and pretty, and I hoped as she grew up we could share clothes, go shopping together, get our nails done.
"But it hasn't happened yet.
"I still hope one day she might change her mind, but I want her to be her own person.
"It would be nice for us to be able to share the Barbie look, and that's why I've got money put away for her.
From UK Mirror

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram